Vesak Day!

  • Bill Gray
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2 9:56 AM
      Happy Vesak Day to each and everyone of you.

      My most sincere well wishes to all of you.

      A special thanks to you that have offered me metta and support over the past few months, no matter how small it may have seemed.

      May this email find you all happy, well and one step closer to complete liberation.

      Bill Gray

      Message 2 of 3 , May 4 7:55 PM
        MY DEAR,
        OK YOU ARE VERY WELCOME, SADHU! SADHU! SADHU!.
        MAY YOU BE FREE FROM ALL SUFFERING AND DANGER.
        METTA
        NANDASIDDHI.

        Message 3 of 3 , May 5 3:45 PM
          Dear the Moderator and Members of the Sangha Online,

          May I take this opprortunity to wish you a very happy Vesak! May our
          shared efforts bring us peace, good health and the realisation of the
          Buddha's Dhamma!

          Yours with metta,

          Ven. Dhamamsami