Re: [SanghaOnline] Right Effort

  • bodhidhamma
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2004
      Mogaputra

      Right Effort is described as follows:
      To develop what is wholesome within us.
      To eradicate what is unwholesome in us.
      To develop wholesomenes in us which is undeveloped.
      To resist any temtation to indulge what is unwholesom e in us but not
      developed.

      This is how our effort whould be guided. You need to translate this into you
      meditation practice and into daily life.

      Take care!

      Metta
      Onward!
      Bodhidhamma

      email: bodhidhamma@... web: www.satipanya.org.uk
      Gaia House, West Ogwell, Newton Abbot, Devon TQ12 6EN
      Tel: 01626 333613
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
        Thanking you, Bhante Pesala and Bhante Bodhidhamma, for your reply.

        Metta
        Felix