motivation

  • tarick.bouhamidi@tiscali.fr
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2003
      Dear Venerables,

      I have been practising meditation for about 2 years now, only the last 2 months, I have for some reason lost my motivation and I give in to my desires.
      The ego is taking control of me and I have great difficulties keeping the 5 precepts.
      I even smoked marijuana.
      There is no possibility to go to a monastery for me to confess.
      I know that I can promise myself not to repeat the bad things again, but I need some support.
      There is also nobody around who practices( there are no buddhists here)

      Please give me some directions

      Yours truly
      Tarick

      ********** L'ADSL A 20 EUR/MOIS**********
      Avec Tiscali, l'ADSL est à 20 EUR/mois. Vous pourrez chercher longtemps avant de trouver moins cher !
      Pour profiter de cette offre exceptionnelle, cliquez ici : http://register.tiscali.fr/adsl/
      Offre soumise à conditions.