Re: [SanghaOnline] Re: Digest Number 211; Kundalini Syndrome

  • Darrell Kitchen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2003
      From: "Bhikkhu Pesala" <pesala@...>
      > The only thing I would recommend is make sure that
      > you do plenty of walking meditation too, not only
      > sitting. That will help to keep the energies in
      > balance.

      Dear Venerable Bhikkhu Pesala,

      I want to thank you deeply for your reply to Bill
      Mason. I found that walking meditations allow me to
      analyze with clarity the teachings that I emerse myself
      in. Recently I took a 3-1/2 walking meditation and
      became intimimate with Buddha's Sutta on Dependent
      Origination, as well as how it fit in with the Four
      Noble Truths.

      Your words to Bill just confirmed within me that what I
      am doing is the right thing. However, I feel that
      saying Thank You could never be enough.

      With loving-kindness and compassion, I await your next

      Darrell