Re: [SanghaOnline] Re: Atanatiya Sutta and Superstition

    Message 1 of 12 , May 1, 2003
      You will find that the final track on the CD clearly states that though the
      CD cannot be reproduced commercially, you are free to copy it and share it
      with your friends, as I have done.

      My problem is finding enough free time to make copies. If you would like to
      make some copies I can send you some spare sleeve inserts or you can print
      your own from the attached high quality PDF file if you have colour printer