Re: Atanatiya Sutta and Superstition

  • mogaputra
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 30, 2003
      Dear Bhante,

      I believe many more readers are interested in this CD, like myself.
      Would it be possible to organise the CD to be made available as an
      MP3 download, or perhaps the person who receives your copy, forwards
      another copy of it to the next person who then forwards it to the
      next etc.?

      Metta
      Felix

      --- In SanghaOnline@yahoogroups.com, "Bhikkhu Pesala" <pesala@a...>
      Message 2 of 12 , May 1, 2003
        You will find that the final track on the CD clearly states that though the
        CD cannot be reproduced commercially, you are free to copy it and share it
        with your friends, as I have done.

        My problem is finding enough free time to make copies. If you would like to
        make some copies I can send you some spare sleeve inserts or you can print
        your own from the attached high quality PDF file if you have colour printer