Fw: [SanghaOnline] Sangha troubles

  • Bhikkhu Bodhidhamma
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2002
      Subject: Fw: [SanghaOnline] Sangha troubles

      Dear Organiser (Sangha Online),

      Can you find out who this and get them to explain themselves. I'd like to
      know the outcome.

      Many thanks!

      Bhikkhu Bodhidhamma

      Website : www.satipanya.org.uk
      Please use as email address bodhidhamma@...
      My address : Gaia House West Ogwell Newton Abbot Devon TQ12 6EN
      To contact by phone please leave a message on Tel: 01626 333613

      N.B. Early Warning!!!
      I shall be on personal retreat throughout March/April 2003
      I won't be accessing my emails.