Fw: [SanghaOnline] Sangha troubles

  • Bhikkhu Bodhidhamma
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2002
      Subject: Fw: [SanghaOnline] Sangha troubles

      Dear Organiser (Sangha Online),

      Can you find out who this and get them to explain themselves. I'd like to
      know the outcome.

      Many thanks!

      Metta
      Onward!

      Bhikkhu Bodhidhamma

      Website : www.satipanya.org.uk
      Please use as email address bodhidhamma@...
      My address : Gaia House West Ogwell Newton Abbot Devon TQ12 6EN
      To contact by phone please leave a message on Tel: 01626 333613

      N.B. Early Warning!!!
      I shall be on personal retreat throughout March/April 2003
      I won't be accessing my emails.

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/