mindfullness in practice

  • Caroline Bertrand
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2002
      Dear Venerable Monks,

      i need a little advice..i easily loose my mindfullness when i am amongst
      people, carrying a conversation ,interacting...i think it is an essential
      place for practice but i find it much easier to be mindfull when i am alone.
      do you have any advice for me...

      metta,

      Caroline

      Affichez, modifiez et partagez gratuitement vos photos en ligne:
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2002
        When you meditate, try to observe your thoughts and sounds as much as possible,
        and with some willingness. Then, when you are about to meet people, make one or
        two notices that you are meeting them. You should be fine.

        With Metta,

        Ven.Dhammasami