Fw: [SanghaOnline] Death

  • Myanmar Vihara
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2002
      The best thing to do for him is to share with him the merits you have achieved sby doing meritorious deeds like giving,
      keeping 5 precepts and meditating.

      By rejoicing your merits he himself may acquire merits and will
      reach a better world.

      Think about him and say like this:

      May he share this merit which I have thus acquired
      for the acquisition of all kinds of happiness.
      May he be happy, peaceful and free from all kinds of suffering.

      With Metta
      Ven. U Khemissara