Re: [SanghaOnline] Re: MODERATE -- cammack@coopenetlujan.com.ar posted to SanghaOnline

  • Ajahn Jose
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 20, 2012
      Dear Sir, I am a Theravatan Monk ordained in Laos and Abbott of a Monastery in Sydney Australia, but I was born in SALTA, ARGENTINA, same country that yours and speak castellano, if I could be any help please contact me. Venerable Ajahn Jose

      signature
      Venerable Yanatharo, Ajahn Jose
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 20, 2012

        Dear Venerable Yanathoro

        Many thanks for your message. I speak both English and Castellano but on internet I usually use English. "Salta la Linda" what a beautiful place. I spent a holiday there some years ago and travelled on the "Tren de las Nubes" a wonderful experience.

        Muchos cariños

        Robert

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 21, 2012
          Dear Robert, I will always help you with any question you need, I am a very senior Monk in Australia but spend the rainy season, July to October in Thailand, but I always have my laptop. Metta. Venerable Ajahn Jose