King Ajatasattu

  • buddha
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 17, 2010
      Most Respected Dhamma Teachers
      My salutation to all the members of the Sangha online.
      I humbly request to get me the answer of this Question: Why King Ajatasattu became the enemy of His own father King Bimbisara? Is there any past lives accont in the Tipitaka or in any other Buddhist post Tipitaka texts? I will be glad to get the answer to this question which was put on by one of my Dhamma friend, so both of us will be happy to recieve the answer.

      With lots of Metta Ven. Buddhapala. Bangalore India