jhana

  • Albert Tios
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2010
      Dear bhante,

      According to sutta / per experience :
      When a meditator enters 1st jhana, will experience piti, upekha, pasadhi,sukha......( sorry I forgot how many feelings), my question : whether the meditator should experience completely all of above feelings in a period of meditation then may be said enter 1st jhana ? or not ?
      Is it possible to say to enter 1st jhana without nimitta ?
      How to withdraw from 1st jhana ?

      Thank you

      Best regards,
      Albert Tios

    • Sayadaw Nandasiddhi
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 24, 2010
        Please learn abhidhamma to understand clear all reality  with learned teacher not only from the book..