qualifications for practice and ordination

  • pmqh2a@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2009
      Dear Venerables,

      Peace.

      Do you have the websites or email contacts of Wat Vivek Asom, Wat Tamao, or Wat Mahadhatu?  I intend to go Thailand and try if I could qualify for ordination.  But I have to know their basic information specifically the length of initial practice, expenses and personal items I have to bring.

      Thank you,
      Elena
    • Ashin Acara
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 23, 2009
        Following is my friend's address.
        He's a Myanmar monk. Now he's in Wat Tamao. You may get in touch with him. I don't know how often he checks his email. And I don't how he'd like to help you. You may tell him my name when you get in touch with him.
        Yours in the Dhamma,
        Acara