Need help for a transcription in Burmese Pali

  • REBIERE
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2009
      Dear all,

      Could someone help me transcript the follwing sentence in Burmese pali? I don't have any font and I am not sure how to use or find the good one.

      Thank you very much. Here is the sentence:

      mattikhandhâni devatthâne jhâyatisim kâtabba

      Thank you for your help.

      Guillaume
    • Sayadaw Nandasiddhi
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2009
        Hi , your sentence may not complete to get right meaning. It means that, Mattikhandhani = after death those person or those bodies, devatthane= at Deva realm or at celestial realm, Jhayatisim = reborn, katabba= can be done.
        Thank.
        Nandasiddhi.