Re: [SanghaOnline] New monk member

  • Bhikkhu Bodhidhamma
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
      Dear Sasana

      Welsome.

      I rarely respond to questions since I'm so busy!

      Hope we meet up some day.

      Metta
      Onward!
      Bodhidhamma
      website: www.satipanya.org.uk
      Please use as email address bodhidhamma@...
      My address : Gaia House West Ogwell Newton Abbot Devon TQ12 6EN
      To contact by phone please leave a message on Tel: 01626 333613

      N.B. Early Warning!!!
      I shall be on personal retreat throughout March/April 2003
      I won't be accessing my emails.