Need help for a transcription in Burmese Pali font

  • REBIERE
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2009
      Hello,

      Could someone help me transcript the following Pali sentences in
      Burmese-Pali fonts?

      1- puññakhandhassañjanatthāya devatthane jhāyatisim kātabba

      2- mattikhandhāni gavesitabbāni devatthāne

      3- mattikhandhāni devatthāne jhāyatisim kātabba

      Could you please send me the fonts with the transcription?

      Thank you.

      Guillaume