RE: [SanghaOnline] maranasanna vithi

  • Wasantha Wewalaarachchi
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2008

      Dera Ven Sir,

      Thank you very much for your kindness.

      With mettha,

      wasantha

      -----Original Message-----
      From: SanghaOnline@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SanghaOnline@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dipankar Chakma
      Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 3:57 PM
      To: SanghaOnline@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [SanghaOnline] maranasanna vithi

      Dear Wasantha,

      1. From Buddha net you can read online and can be downloaded the pdf files:

      Those are concerned with the dying and death proximate signs etc.

      2. Printed books:

      Mon, Mehm Tin. The Essence of Buddha Abhidhamma. (Yangon: Mya Mon Yadanar Publication, 1995). Suggested pages: 219ff.

      I hope these links will be helpful for you!

      With metta,

      Dipankaro