maranasanna vithi

  • Wasantha Wewalaarachchi
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2008

      Dear Ven Sir,

      I would like to know about various maranasanna vithi (death thought process). If you know please let me know any book or website I can refer to.

      May you all live well and happy always!

      With mettha,

      wasantha

    • Dipankar Chakma
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 30, 2008
        Dear Wasantha,
        1. From Buddha net you can read online and can be downloaded the pdf files:
        Those are concerned with the dying and death proximate signs etc.
        2. Printed books:
        Mon, Mehm Tin. The Essence of Buddha Abhidhamma. (Yangon: Mya Mon Yadanar Publication, 1995). Suggested pages: 219ff.

        I hope these links will be helpful for you!
        With metta,
        Dipankaro

        I would like to know about various maranasanna vithi (death thought process). If you know please let me know any book or website I can refer to.

        May you all live well and happy always!

        With mettha,

        wasantha

        New Email addresses available on Yahoo!