enquirer

  • dany1008
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 8, 2008
      dear venerable,

      i want contact some temple that practice meditation in
      the tradition like U Bha Khin or Goenkaji, can you tell me addres in
      Burma such monastery please, i apretiate your prompt answer, thank you

      with metta

      dany
    • Ven. Acara
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2008
        Dear Dany,
        When you're in Myanmar I'll help you.I know some people who are practicing the method. But I haven't yet know any particular address of the centers in Myanmar.
        With Metta,
        Acara
        2008/9/9 dany1008 <dany1008@...>

        dear venerable,

        i want contact some temple that practice meditation in
        the tradition like U Bha Khin or Goenkaji, can you tell me addres in
        Burma such monastery please, i apretiate your prompt answer, thank you

        with metta

        dany

      • J Chaturvedi
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 10, 2008

          Vipassana Meditation Courses in Myanmar

          Meditation courses are held at both centres and non-centre locations. Meditation centres are a dedicated facilities where courses are held regularly throughout the year. Before Meditation Centres were established in this tradition, all courses were held at temporary sites, such as campgrounds, religious retreat centres, churches and the like. Today, in regions where Centres have not yet been established by local students of Vipassana who live in the area, 10 Day meditation courses are still held at temporary non-centre course sites.

          MogokDhamma Makuta Meditation Centre
          MandalayDhamma Mandala Meditation Centre
          MandalayDhamma Mandapa Meditation Centre
          YangonDhamma Joti Meditation Centre
          Yechan OO
             Village
          Dhamma Mahimar Meditation Centre

          BagoNon-Centre Course Site

          All Courses in Asia.
          All Courses throughout the World.

          Return to the home page

          2008/9/9 dany1008 <dany1008@yahoo. es>

          dear venerable,

          i want contact some temple that practice meditation in
          the tradition like U Bha Khin or Goenkaji, can you tell me addres in
          Burma such monastery please, i apretiate your prompt answer, thank you

          with metta

          dany

        • sangharathana thero
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 19, 2008
            Dear Dhamma Friend

            This is Sangharathana of Nepal

            regarding to your request that you need some addresses in myanmar or Burma to do meditation

            here are some of them

            • Chamme Meditation Centre - Yangon

            • Mahasi Meditation Centre

            • U panditaramaya forest Meditation Centre

            • Pha Out forest meditation centre  mon state

            are the few of them please let me know what kind of meditation method you wish to do then it will easy to me to lead you
            You are lucky that now I am in Myanmar - Yangon

            you can e mail me on sthero@...

            your in the Dhamma

            Ven .Samgharathana