Need help for a translation in Pali

  • REBIERE
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2008
      Dear Venerable Monks,

      I am currently doing some research for a book. I would like someone to
      help me translate the following English sentences in Pali, using the
      roman (phonetic) but also Burmese-Pali writing systems:

      - For a great accumulation of merits, meditate in a sacred place.
      - Search for the jewel (with great powers) in the temple of gods.

      If it were possible, I would like to use the following words in both
      sentences: Devas, Jhayati, Khandha.

      I thank you in advance for your help. Please do not hesitate to contact
      me for any further information. Any information or contact you could
      provide me with would be of great help. Thank you in advance.