Tirokudda sutta

  • Wasantha Wewalaarachchi
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 14, 2008
      Dear Sir,

      If you have can you send me the pali version of tirokuda sutta. I would
      appreciate your kindness.

      May you all live well and happy!

      Wasantha

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 17, 2008
        There is a problem with posting Pali on this list so you can find it on my
        forums:

        http://my.opera.com/vipassana/forums/
      • Ven. Acara
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 17, 2008
          Dear Wasantha,

          Please find the link the sutta.
          http://www.nibbana.com/pdf/tirokutta-sutta.pdf

          Yours in the Dhamma,

          Ashin Acara

          2008/7/14 Wasantha Wewalaarachchi <wasantha@...>:

          > Dear Sir,
          >
          > If you have can you send me the pali version of tirokuda sutta. I would
          > appreciate your kindness.
          >
          > May you all live well and happy!
          >
          > Wasantha

        • Albert Tios
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 17, 2008
            Dear venerables,
            I have ever read in Sutta, written as follow .... seeing is only an act of seeing, hearing..... etc, is it can be explained in daily practice as when I am seeing a beautiful and sexy girl, there is no sexual craving arise in my mind, also when I am seeing an ugly and disable girl there is no feeling of sadness to her ?
            My question is : if it is right , then where do I place my mind at that moment ?
            Best regards,
            Albert Tios

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 28, 2008

              Dear Sir,