Re: CAN VIPASSANA ALONE WITHOUT SAMATHA MEDITATION LEAD TO ENLIGHTENMENT

  • sthero
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2008
      DEAR DHAMMA FRIEND

      I am very much glad to hear from you Samatha Meditation is the deepest
      stage of oneces and can concentrate long time its mind so Why do not
      try to practise Anapanasati meditation as a lay people.

      you may be well and happy

      ven.Sangharathana

      E mail sthero@...

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 11, 2008
        You may find Chanmyay Sayadaw's article helpful:

        http://www.aimwell.org/Books/Other/Anapana/anapana.html

        Also see Questions and Answers:

        http://www.aimwell.org/Books/Other/Questions/questions.html
        ___

        Please don't type with Caps Lock on. It is considered rude to use all capital
        letters on forums. It is like shouting to get attention.