Monastery Sayadaw U Jotika

  • markgoris
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2007
      Dear Venerables,
      I am looking for the contact address of the Monastery of Sayadaw U
      Jotika in Myanmar, it is located in Pago, North Yangon. Can anyone
      help me with this?
      Thanking you in advance,
      With Metta,
      mark
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 2007
        Dear Mark!
        You can contact
        Daw Htat Htat Tun, (Yaytagon Sapay) . No. 3 B Malikha Road, Mayangon
        township. Myanmar.

        OR

        You can get some info at 00951 526963 ( Myoma Computer )

        Thank
        ND