practice of metta/to become a non-returner

  • sjackson07513
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2007
      Could someone please help me to see if there is a basis for practcing
      metta to become a non-returner. The Metta Sutta and other suttas make
      reference... I practice the 4 protective meditation and am beginning
      to move towards Mahasi. Any help would be appreciated. Metta, Steve
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 28, 2007
        Oh my dear!
        Wants to become a non returner!!!!!!!!.
        Please look for the proper meditation teacher to guide you and to get right
        path for insight knowledge. Don't go your self as you think and read. There
        is alot of things to learn and discuss. For us a bit difficult to explain by
        mail. It could creat a lot of misunderstanding. You can get clear solution
        by discussion with a meditation teacher face to face is the best.
        Thank!
        May you be well and happy.
        nandasiddhi.

        >From: "sjackson07513" <sjackson07513@...>
        >To: SanghaOnline@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [SanghaOnline] practice of metta/to become a non-returner
        >Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:23:36 -0000
        >
        >Could someone please help me to see if there is a basis for practcing
        >metta to become a non-returner. The Metta Sutta and other suttas make
        >reference... I practice the 4 protective meditation and am beginning
        >to move towards Mahasi. Any help would be appreciated. Metta, Steve

      • Ven. Acara