RE: [SanghaOnline] indifferent feelings

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23 6:19 PM
      Dear Alan,
      Feeling , greed , hatred, delusion , all these are mental formations.
      Some of them are arising together and associate with mind. Normally feeling
      associates with all mind , consciousness. There are three kinds of feelings
      namely in pali sukha vedana means plesent feeling, dukkha vedana means
      unplesent feeling, and upekkha vedana means neutral feeling .You are right,
      commonly plesent feelings connects to greed, unplesent feeling connects with
      hatred and neutral feeling connects with delusion.
      Delusion usually takes the restless confused and blur emotional form.
      You can learn all these information in ABHIDHAMMA CAUSE.
      Thank, metta.
      nandasiddhi.