      From: SanghaOnline@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SanghaOnline@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of shin.acara
      Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 1:53 AM
      To: SanghaOnline@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SanghaOnline] Re: connections

      --- In SanghaOnline@yahoogroups.com, "g_friend_g" <g_friend_g@...>
      wrote:

      > Dear Venerable sir,
      >
      > You want to approach Burmese Buddhist tradition, that is to come and
      > learn by yourselvel. Truong, you're a 35 years old from Vietnam.
      >
      > May I suggest you sit in entrance examination of International
      Theravada Buddhist Missionary Uninversity in Yangon. In the
      University, there are many Vietnamese_ monks, nuns and lay persons.

      When you pass the entrance examination food, dwelling and education is
      free for you.

      Basic knowledge Theravada Buddhism and a good command of English is
      essential to pass the entrance examination.

      For more detail you may contact the following address of a Vietnamese
      monk, one of my friend.
      guyendongkhoa@....
      Yours in the Dhamma
      Acara