1311The Fifth Precept

  • cammack
    May 14, 2012
      Dear Venerable Monks

      It would seem that my problem with the above has resolved itself-

      It seems that enlightenment comes in small things also. Like when you say - Of course!  Why didn't I see it like that before!.
       I understand now that my earlier query was really just to find an escape route for the use (or abuse) of alcohol. I realize that to be a Buddhist one must follow all the rules. Therefore I accept and will observe the Fifth Precept along with the other four since I now know that it is for my own benefit.

      With loving kindness

      Robert