1291Happy New 2011

  • Nagasena Bhikkhu
    Dec 31, 2010

      Dear Dhamma friends

      This is my New Year Resolution and wanted to share with you!

      We hardly realize ourselves how times is affected by and concerned with our life in every moment. Here is a chance we can realize it when we witness the end of 2010 and the beginning of 2011. From the beginning of our life, we are affected by times, sometimes happy and sometimes unhappy; and these happy and unhappy moments are affected by times as much as the physical body is! We can tell it when we look at our body and our health, our happiness and suffering. How vulnerable we are!

      So, are we ready to understand and accept this vulnerability? Are we ready to reflect on the condition of our own body and mind that has been affected by times and then what have we done through the volume of times we have been used up: good for ourselves, good for others or both?

      With this question I would like to encourage my Dhamma friends to develop their wisdom that leads to the understanding of their life –affected by times. Those who are weak, I share my Metta and spiritual energy to become strong and those who are strong; I share my Metta and spiritual energy not to abuse their strength. Those who are both weak and strong, I share my wisdom to be theirs for their peace and their peace for everyone.

      Finally, May you be happy with the work you live by, May you live in right path and May you be successful in your work and in spiritual path and above all May you be helpful to all beings in 2011 and beyond!

      With Metta

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic