1149Re: [SanghaOnline] Re: Is it possible for a lay person to become a stream-winner?

  • Elaine
    Dec 2, 2007
      Hello Bhante Pesala and Ven. Acara,

      Thank you for your advice.

      I'll keep on practising meditation with more energy. Meditation is the only method to cleanse the mind from defilements, all other methods are wrong. :-))

      I hope we can escape from the low-realm rebirth.

      May we be mindful at every moment. May we be well and happy. May we be free from mental & physical sufferings. And may we take care of ourselves happily.

      With metta and respect,