1025RE: Về Việc: RE: [SanghaOnline] Re: Digest Number 570

    Dec 12, 2006
      Dear Truong

      Yes, I teach Vipassana Jhana. Vipassana is the right practice anytimes for
      everyone. Even you got bad or good kamma. If you practise Vipassana
      meditation you can understand about yourself your kamma is good or bad. If
      it is good then it will be better, if it is bad it will become good. We need
      to understand more. There are no harm in Vipassana meditation for everyone,
      it can be lesser the ego greed anger delusion and all defilement. If you go
      the right way and path , the more you practise the clearer you can see
      about yourself and must be the better in your life.

      After you get right experience then all of your doubt will be clear, so
      please try to take your own experience first. Don't trust what other says.

      May you be well happy and able to get more right own experience.

      With metta,

      nandasiddhi