1015Re: [SanghaOnline] Meaning of the word "Dhama"

  • Ven. Acara
    Nov 9, 2006
      Dear Seedhama,
      As a basic concept, "Mind" is "What Is Knowing Some Thing", I learned from
      my Myanmar Traditional Cources. "Mind" may called "Dhamma" as it is one of
      natural phenomena. And again, "Knowing" itself is the nature of "Mind".
      Let me stop here to save time.
      If necessary. I may say something more when you reply the brief answer.
      Yours in the Dhamma,
      Acara