Re: [Sangean803] RE: DX 440 plus 440 (parts radio) for sale

  • Jim Jones
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 16, 2013

      Safecracker,

      Where are you located?

      Jim
      Florida

      On Sep 16, 2013 1:44 PM, <ve6rbp@...> wrote:

      do you still have the parts radio?

      Pete ve6rbp@...

      --- In sangean803@yahoogroups.com, <1safecracker@...> wrote:

      I just upscaled to a DX 302 and am selling my 440. Works perfectly. Includes the easly lost caring strap. Everthing origional except it has an aftermarked power suply. I also have another 440 that I bought on ebay a year or so ago for parts. It powers up but volume is low and was simply put on shelve for future use. I would like to get 50.00 plus actual shipping for both or will seperate. I'm easy so lets talk.
    • Pete B
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 16, 2013

        I'm in Calgary AB

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

        I just upscaled to a DX 302 and am selling my 440. Works perfectly. Includes the easly lost caring strap. Everthing origional except it has an aftermarked power suply. I also have another 440 that I bought on ebay a year or so ago for parts. It powers up but volume is low and was simply put on shelve for future use. I would like to get 50.00 plus actual shipping for both or will seperate. I'm easy so lets talk.
      • swradiofreak
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 17, 2013