RE: DX 440 plus 440 (parts radio) for sale

  • ve6rbp
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 16, 2013

      do you still have the parts radio?

      Pete ve6rbp@...

      --- In sangean803@yahoogroups.com, <1safecracker@...> wrote:

      I just upscaled to a DX 302 and am selling my 440. Works perfectly. Includes the easly lost caring strap. Everthing origional except it has an aftermarked power suply. I also have another 440 that I bought on ebay a year or so ago for parts. It powers up but volume is low and was simply put on shelve for future use. I would like to get 50.00 plus actual shipping for both or will seperate. I'm easy so lets talk.
    • Jim Jones

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 16, 2013

          I'm in Calgary AB

          Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

          I just upscaled to a DX 302 and am selling my 440. Works perfectly. Includes the easly lost caring strap. Everthing origional except it has an aftermarked power suply. I also have another 440 that I bought on ebay a year or so ago for parts. It powers up but volume is low and was simply put on shelve for future use. I would like to get 50.00 plus actual shipping for both or will seperate. I'm easy so lets talk.
        • swradiofreak
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 17, 2013