Re: Sangean ATS 803A

  • Jerome K
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1 4:18 PM
      Hi I emailed off list.. I did not see a reply.. I am interested if you still have it.. Let me know what you are asking thanks jerry

      --- In Sangean803@yahoogroups.com, "mysticalstrings09" <s.geraci@...> wrote:

      > Hi Jerry,
      > I have a Sangean 803A that I was thinking about selling. It is very clean and the original strap looks brand new. It's been kept covered and I only turned it on once.
      >
      > Let me know if you're interested, okay?
      >
      > Thanks...

    • Suzanne Geraci
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 2 1:51 PM
        Hi!
        I'm so sorry for the delay in responding. Yes, I am still thinking about selling it.... I was thinking about $80
        On Aug 1, 2013, at 4:18 PM, Jerome K wrote:

        > Hi I emailed off list.. I did not see a reply.. I am interested if you still have it.. Let me know what you are asking thanks jerry
        >
        > --- In Sangean803@yahoogroups.com, "mysticalstrings09" <s.geraci@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi Jerry,
        > > I have a Sangean 803A that I was thinking about selling. It is very clean and the original strap looks brand new. It's been kept covered and I only turned it on once.
        > >
        > > Let me know if you're interested, okay?
        > >
        > > Thanks...

      • Suzanne Geraci
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 2 1:54 PM
          Hi Again....
          I don't know what happened, but my message was sent before I was finished. I must have hit a wrong key. Anyway, I was thinking $80.00..... Let me know what you think. Are you anywhere on the west coast?
          Sorry again that it took me so long.....

          ***+*+*+***

          On Aug 1, 2013, at 4:18 PM, Jerome K wrote:

          > Hi I emailed off list.. I did not see a reply.. I am interested if you still have it.. Let me know what you are asking thanks jerry
          >
          > --- In Sangean803@yahoogroups.com, "mysticalstrings09" <s.geraci@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi Jerry,
          > > I have a Sangean 803A that I was thinking about selling. It is very clean and the original strap looks brand new. It's been kept covered and I only turned it on once.
          > >
          > > Let me know if you're interested, okay?
          > >
          > > Thanks...

        • Jerry
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 2 4:20 PM
            Please email me .

            N9lya @ blueriver dot net

            Thanks Jerry

            I'm so sorry for the delay in responding. Yes, I am still thinking about
            selling it.... I was thinking about $80
            On Aug 1, 2013, at 4:18 PM, Jerome K wrote:

            > Hi I emailed off list.. I did not see a reply.. I am interested if you
            still have it.. Let me know what you are asking thanks jerry

            > --- In Sangean803@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Sangean803%40yahoogroups.com> ,
            "mysticalstrings09" <s.geraci@...> wrote:

            > > Hi Jerry,
            > > I have a Sangean 803A that I was thinking about selling. It is very
            clean and the original strap looks brand new. It's been kept covered and I
            only turned it on once.

            > > Let me know if you're interested, okay?
            > >
            > > Thanks...

          • Suzanne Geraci
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 3 11:43 PM
              Hi Jerry,
              I'm not sure if you got my messages... Let me know if you're still interested, okay?
              Thanks...

              ***+*+*+***
              On Aug 1, 2013, at 4:18 PM, Jerome K wrote:

              > Hi I emailed off list.. I did not see a reply.. I am interested if you still have it.. Let me know what you are asking thanks jerry
              >
              > --- In Sangean803@yahoogroups.com, "mysticalstrings09" <s.geraci@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi Jerry,
              > > I have a Sangean 803A that I was thinking about selling. It is very clean and the original strap looks brand new. It's been kept covered and I only turned it on once.
              > >
              > > Let me know if you're interested, okay?
              > >
              > > Thanks...

            • Jerry
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 4 5:34 AM
                Hi

                I had something come up.. I am unable to do this at this time.. Thanks for
                getting back to me.. Jerry