Sangean ATS 803A

  • mysticalstrings09
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 26, 2013
      Hi Jerry,
      I have a Sangean 803A that I was thinking about selling. It is very clean and the original strap looks brand new. It's been kept covered and I only turned it on once.

      Let me know if you're interested, okay?

      Thanks...
    • KC6SOR
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 27, 2013
        --- In Sangean803@yahoogroups.com, "mysticalstrings09" <s.geraci@...> wrote:

        > Hi Jerry,
        > I have a Sangean 803A that I was thinking about selling. It is very clean and the original strap looks brand new. It's been kept covered and I only turned it on once.
        >
        > Let me know if you're interested, okay?
        >
        > Thanks...

        Hello there...how much are you selling it for ???

        de...KC6SOR...michael
      • Jerome K
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 1 4:18 PM
          Hi I emailed off list.. I did not see a reply.. I am interested if you still have it.. Let me know what you are asking thanks jerry

          --- In Sangean803@yahoogroups.com, "mysticalstrings09" <s.geraci@...> wrote:

          > Hi Jerry,
          > I have a Sangean 803A that I was thinking about selling. It is very clean and the original strap looks brand new. It's been kept covered and I only turned it on once.
          >
          > Let me know if you're interested, okay?
          >
          > Thanks...

        • Suzanne Geraci
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 2 1:51 PM
            Hi!
            I'm so sorry for the delay in responding. Yes, I am still thinking about selling it.... I was thinking about $80
            On Aug 1, 2013, at 4:18 PM, Jerome K wrote:

            > Hi I emailed off list.. I did not see a reply.. I am interested if you still have it.. Let me know what you are asking thanks jerry
            >
            > --- In Sangean803@yahoogroups.com, "mysticalstrings09" <s.geraci@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi Jerry,
            > > I have a Sangean 803A that I was thinking about selling. It is very clean and the original strap looks brand new. It's been kept covered and I only turned it on once.
            > >
            > > Let me know if you're interested, okay?
            > >
            > > Thanks...

          • Suzanne Geraci
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 2 1:54 PM
              Hi Again....
              I don't know what happened, but my message was sent before I was finished. I must have hit a wrong key. Anyway, I was thinking $80.00..... Let me know what you think. Are you anywhere on the west coast?
              Sorry again that it took me so long.....

              ***+*+*+***

              On Aug 1, 2013, at 4:18 PM, Jerome K wrote:

              > Hi I emailed off list.. I did not see a reply.. I am interested if you still have it.. Let me know what you are asking thanks jerry
              >
              > --- In Sangean803@yahoogroups.com, "mysticalstrings09" <s.geraci@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hi Jerry,
              > > I have a Sangean 803A that I was thinking about selling. It is very clean and the original strap looks brand new. It's been kept covered and I only turned it on once.
              > >
              > > Let me know if you're interested, okay?
              > >
              > > Thanks...

            • Jerry
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 2 4:20 PM
                Please email me .

                N9lya @ blueriver dot net

                Thanks Jerry

                I'm so sorry for the delay in responding. Yes, I am still thinking about
                selling it.... I was thinking about $80
                On Aug 1, 2013, at 4:18 PM, Jerome K wrote:

                > Hi I emailed off list.. I did not see a reply.. I am interested if you
                still have it.. Let me know what you are asking thanks jerry

                > --- In Sangean803@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Sangean803%40yahoogroups.com> ,
                "mysticalstrings09" <s.geraci@...> wrote:

                > > Hi Jerry,
                > > I have a Sangean 803A that I was thinking about selling. It is very
                clean and the original strap looks brand new. It's been kept covered and I
                only turned it on once.

                > > Let me know if you're interested, okay?
                > >
                > > Thanks...

              • Suzanne Geraci
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 3 11:43 PM
                  Hi Jerry,
                  I'm not sure if you got my messages... Let me know if you're still interested, okay?
                  Thanks...

                  ***+*+*+***
                  On Aug 1, 2013, at 4:18 PM, Jerome K wrote:

                  > Hi I emailed off list.. I did not see a reply.. I am interested if you still have it.. Let me know what you are asking thanks jerry
                  >
                  > --- In Sangean803@yahoogroups.com, "mysticalstrings09" <s.geraci@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Hi Jerry,
                  > > I have a Sangean 803A that I was thinking about selling. It is very clean and the original strap looks brand new. It's been kept covered and I only turned it on once.
                  > >
                  > > Let me know if you're interested, okay?
                  > >
                  > > Thanks...

                • Jerry
                  Message 8 of 8 , Aug 4 5:34 AM
                    Hi

                    I had something come up.. I am unable to do this at this time.. Thanks for
                    getting back to me.. Jerry