DX-440 manual

  • danstarley
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 8, 2013
      Thanks for the links to the DX-440 manual. I have a PDF copy, but would still like a REAL one. Thanks again guys.
    • Paul
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 8, 2013
        Your not going to find one I hate to say, print these off and take to kinks and have it bound

        Sent from my iPad...
        Paul

        "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and
        leave a trail."
        ¯ Ralph Waldo Emerson

        On Jun 8, 2013, at 10:51 AM, "danstarley" <danstarley@...> wrote:

        > Thanks for the links to the DX-440 manual. I have a PDF copy, but would still like a REAL one. Thanks again guys.

      • Jerry
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 8, 2013
          Interest in a pdf of the service manual. I can send you one. email me off
          list.

          N9lya at blueriver.net