Re: [Sangean803] DX-440 manual

  • Bernie Skoch
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 7, 2013
      You've probably already seen this, but just in case:

      http://www.dream-machine.myzen.co.uk/Radio%20Shack%20-%20Realistic/DX-440%20(Owner's%20Manual).pdf

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 8, 2013
        Thanks for the links to the DX-440 manual. I have a PDF copy, but would still like a REAL one. Thanks again guys.
      • Paul
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 8, 2013
          Your not going to find one I hate to say, print these off and take to kinks and have it bound

          Sent from my iPad...
          Paul

          "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and
          leave a trail."
          ¯ Ralph Waldo Emerson

          On Jun 8, 2013, at 10:51 AM, "danstarley" <danstarley@...> wrote:

          > Thanks for the links to the DX-440 manual. I have a PDF copy, but would still like a REAL one. Thanks again guys.

        • Jerry
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 8, 2013
            Interest in a pdf of the service manual. I can send you one. email me off
            list.

            N9lya at blueriver.net