DX-440 manual

  • danstarley
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 7 1:51 PM
      Hi all: Does anyone have an original DX-440 manual they would like to sell? Thanks.
    • Bernie Skoch
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 7 9:26 PM
        You've probably already seen this, but just in case:

        http://www.dream-machine.myzen.co.uk/Radio%20Shack%20-%20Realistic/DX-440%20(Owner's%20Manual).pdf

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 8 7:51 AM
          Thanks for the links to the DX-440 manual. I have a PDF copy, but would still like a REAL one. Thanks again guys.
        • Paul
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 8 10:46 AM
            Your not going to find one I hate to say, print these off and take to kinks and have it bound

            Sent from my iPad...
            Paul

            "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and
            leave a trail."
            ¯ Ralph Waldo Emerson

            On Jun 8, 2013, at 10:51 AM, "danstarley" <danstarley@...> wrote:

            > Thanks for the links to the DX-440 manual. I have a PDF copy, but would still like a REAL one. Thanks again guys.

          • Jerry
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 8 10:48 AM
              Interest in a pdf of the service manual. I can send you one. email me off
              list.

              N9lya at blueriver.net