Re: [Sangean803] Re: Malicious software detected!

  • Vince
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 28, 2013
      Yes something bad got into my email and sent out this crap. Only way I found out about it is I got one too plus a couple dozen that bounced, sent to email addresses I hadn't seen in years and didn't know were still on the account! I think it got through on the Yahoo IE toolbar which I have subsequently disabled and I've changed my password a couple times using a different browser. Meanwhile my Yahoo radio groups have been polluted by a spammer who isn't me. Hopefully cleaned up by now, please if you see any more random websites with my name on them don't click on the link or you'll make things worse!

      The REAL Vince

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 29, 2013
        Glad to have the real you back, Vince!

        You might want to change your password as well, if you haven't done so already.