Re: join my new group, Grundig Shortwave Radio...

  • Robert G
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 16, 2011
      I'm a long time (40 year) SWL owner of Grundig, Degen, Sangean/Realistic, and Panasonic radios. I'd like to join your group.

    • Barry Sherwood
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 17, 2011
        Welcome aboard! Activity here runs in spurts but lots of good folks here.
        Happy SWL'ing.

        On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 12:09 AM, Robert G <rgorsch@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > I'm a long time (40 year) SWL owner of Grundig, Degen, Sangean/Realistic,
        > and Panasonic radios. I'd like to join your group.
        >
        > --- In Sangean803@yahoogroups.com, "jmt1701" <jmt1701@...> wrote:

        *Barry Sherwood
        KF5GC*

      • robert gorsch
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 17, 2011
          I can't find the group in my Yahoo Groups.  RG

          Welcome aboard! Activity here runs in spurts but lots of good folks here.

          Happy SWL'ing.

          On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 12:09 AM, Robert G <rgorsch@...> wrote:

          > **

          > I'm a long time (40 year) SWL owner of Grundig, Degen, Sangean/Realistic,

          > and Panasonic radios. I'd like to join your group.

          > --- In Sangean803@yahoogroups.com, "jmt1701" <jmt1701@...> wrote:

          *Barry Sherwood

          KF5GC*

        • pea.koil
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 18, 2011
            If you're subscribed to several groups, Yahoo will only show the first 9 or 10 by default. Scroll to the bottom of the list and click one of the small links there.

            You'll probably see one that says "View All" and another that says "Simplify". Clicking either of them should make all your groups available.

            Cody

            --- In Sangean803@yahoogroups.com, robert gorsch <rgorsch@...> wrote:

            > I can't find the group in my Yahoo Groups.  RG

          • robhyatt2008
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 19, 2011
              Greetings:
              When I click on your link I get the Yahoo message:

              "There is no group called Grundig_Shortwave_Radio_2010. Please make sure you typed the web address correctly. If you have done so, the group may no longer exist."

              Additionally, typing "Grundig" and "Shortwave" into the "Search for other groups" box does not come up with your group either.

              Perhaps there's a problem? -RBH

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 19, 2011
                When I click on this link, Yahoo Groups tells me that there is no such group. And it did not show up in my Group List after I supposedly joined. Has this group been established or not?