Realistic DX-440 For Sale plus amplified Antenna

  • doidy34
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2011
      Hello all. I have a DX-440 for sale to any interested parties. It is in good condition and works great. I will throw in the "C" cell batteries if buyer wants those also. I also have a boxed Radio Shack amplified antenna that I will throw in for an extra $20. What a bargain! I was thinking about $75 or so for the radio obo. Below is picture of radio:

      http://i54.tinypic.com/1zyiq6q.jpg

      I am in the Portland, OR area.

      thanks!
      Luke