*Brand-New* Sangean ATS 803a for sale in Australia on Ebay.

  • michael bibby
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2 5:27 PM
      I thought the members of this group would appreciate a message to let them know that there is currently on Ebay a 803a for sale which includes original box and accessories. The item is described as being in 'like new' condition. Judging by the photos, it looks like the protective plastic hasnt even been removed from the front and rear panel. It must have been sitting in a time capsule or something. The price is very good and time is running out.

      Here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/SANGEAN-ATS-803A-SHORTWAVE-RADIO-LIKE-NEW-CONDITITION-/290538142891?pt=AU_Electronics_Radio_Equipment&hash=item43a56c3cab