ATS803A parts needed

  • Andy - KU4XR
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2009
      Hello group:

      I am a new member to this list. I own the Sangean ATS803A and
      need a specific part for mine that must come from the AM mixer
      board of a dead radio. T-107, a mini torroid transformer.
      If anyone has a parts radio, or boards from one, that you will
      part with ( reasonably priced please ), contact me, and see if
      we can work out a deal. Thank you, I will appreciate it.

      73 ::::

      Andy - KU4XR - EM75xr - Friendsville, TN.
      LOWfer Beacon " XR " @ 185.29866 KHz ( QRSS-60 )
      Coordinates: N: 35* 43' 54" - W: 84* 3' 16"
      http://www.myspace.com/beaconxr
    • Jerry - N9LYA
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2009
        Email me off list. I am really busy with my sons wedding. But sure we can
        send you the part or the whole board.

        N9lya@...

        Jerry

        _____