Re: Power Supply (and Jameco)

  • Larry Lanberg
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 1, 2009
      Dear Jerry, Thanks for posting the info/link to Jameco Electronics. I myself found a 9VDC 0.9A (-) polarity wall adapter there, that should be fine for my DX-440. Also, I found a few other small items I could use, after browsing around their catalog.

      And in case anyone is interested in small parts, connectors & adapters and such, other good vendors (similar to Jameco) are: Vetco Electronics
      and also Parts Express.

      Thanks again.

      Larry Lanberg