Sangean for sale.

  • Gerry Tweedie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2009
      I'm selling my ATS-803A as I need funds for a new radio.The radio is
      in excellent condition and works well.The only slight fault is that
      the rotary tuning control sometimes has a mind of its own,but I
      believe that that is not an entirely uncommon trait with this radio.I
      have also replaced the BFO Pitch and RF Gain controls with something a
      bit more substantial.It is acting as an ornament at the minute,so it
      has to go.I'm looking £70 posted,but hey,I'm open to offers.
      I don't have the original box but it will be packed well,rest
      assured.Carrying strap included.