I may have found,Replacement strap for the 803a ??

  • H.A.Marks
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2007
      hey take a look,I know more than one has written in wanting info on
      the strap that came with the DX and 803a's....I've never been able to
      find any...Not that I'm looking..
      However today I was Googleing around looking for a replacement watch
      band,and ran up on this site..
      They make custom straps..?? Check it out.
      The site says one to ten thousand,there is no minimum order.
      It appears to be good quality,all made in the good ole USA.
      As I said I'm not looking for another strap for my 803a,but I can
      think of other straps I can use.Especially if I can detail the specs...
      Just thought this may be handy for some of us..
      Feel free to do with this as you please...
      http://ahh.biz/catagories/webbing_straps.htm?gclid=CODD3I_NspACFSMSQQodITh7GA