DX-440 for sale

  • Ccervantino@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hi,

      I am offering my Radio Shack DX-440 for sale, for $60, because I am no
      longer using it and expect to be moving soon. This radio is in excellent working
      condition, and comes with fresh batteries, A/C adapter, instruction manual,
      and unused shoulder strap. I prefer to sell to someone in the San Francisco
      Bay Area who will come to the Peninsula for pick-up and pay cash. If anyone
      on this list is in this area and is interested, please respond off-list to
      _Ccervantino@..._ (mailto:Ccervantino@...) .

      Thanks,
      CJ

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 19, 2007
        Hi All,

        Since no local takers showed up for my DX-440, I'm posting it for sale again
        and will ship this time. $60 + shipping/handling. Includes radio, manual,
        unused shoulder strap, A/C adapter, fresh batteries. I will most likely take
        the radio to UPS Store to have it packaged and shipped. Reply off-line if
        interested.

        Thanks,
        CJ

      • Mike Johnson
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2010
          Ray,

          Guess I can be the first to bid.  Provided the radio looks good cosmetically and if shipping is less than $10, I would be willing to pay $40.  Thanks.

          Michal

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 9, 2010
            Has it had batteries in it for those few years?

            Bill WV5TX