RE: [Sangean803] Re: New to the group- two good AA batteries

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 29 , Apr 1, 2007
      To make your ats803A work without AA Batteries would not be called fixing
      it..

      What's the big deal. I only have to replace my AA's about every two years..

      Now the D cells that power the rest of the radio depends on how much
      listening I do.. Besides bypassing the AA's would mean everytime you removed
      the D cells or wall wart you would loose all programming and memory???

      I am at a lose as to why anyone would wish to operate without the AA
      Batteries.

      Jerry

      <http://www.wunderground.com/US/IN/Mitchell.html?bannertypeclick=big2>
      Click for Mitchell, Indiana Forecast