Sangean 803A/DX440

  • mkang367
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2007
      Hi Just join this group to read more on Sangean 803A. Already own ATS
      818ACS and ATS 909.

      It's possible to buy any of this unit besides Ebay?

      AMK
    • WS8E
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2007
        I bought one and a hamfest last summer. A hamfest is like a flea market for
        amateur radio enthusiasts. You can look for one near you here:
        http://www.arrl.org/hamfests.html There is usually a 4 or 6 dollar entrance
        fee to defray the cost of the location...