newest thread ripped off from other dx440 group

  • rickw9992001
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      I posted this this morning regarding Frank's(FCATHELL)new whip
      impedence adjustment mod:
      I have this tiny little transformer between the whip and reciever on
      my 398 and it is wonderful. The whip is very sensitive! It adjusts
      the whip's impedence. He said it should work on the 803A/DX440 as
      well because of the whip design. I'll let you know as soon as I get
      another one to install.
      Rick